Development Land

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact

10925 UNIVERSITY Drive
Whalley Surrey V3T 4A6

Land Commercial

Main Photo: 10925 UNIVERSITY Drive in Surrey: Whalley Land Commercial for sale (North Surrey)  : MLS®# C8037450
Prop. Type:
Land Commercial
MLS® Num:
This is an exceptional redevelopment opportunity located in Surrey City Centre. Just steps away from the Gateway Skytrain Station and in close proximity to shopping, amenities, an emerging educational hub with SFU, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Douglas and Sprott Shaw College. Designated as Metro Vancouver’s 2nd metropolitan core after downtown; Surrey City Centre is poised to see continued growth and is projected to become the most populated city in BC by 2041.
Sale Type:
Property Type:
Land Commercial
Land Use/Zoning:
$104,745.58 / 2020
Services Connected:
Natural Gas at Lot Line, Paved Streets, Street Lighting, Sidewalk, Sanitary sewer at Lot Line
Water Supply:
Env Assmt Phase:
Phase/Stage 1
Cap Rate %:
Other Income:
Effective Gross Income:
Gross Income:
Oper. Expenses:
Net Operating Income:
Tot Gross Sales:
Condo Fee:
Lse Op Costs SF:
Previous Price:
Original Price:
  • Photo 1: 10925 UNIVERSITY Drive in Surrey: Whalley Land Commercial for sale (North Surrey)  : MLS®# C8037450
    Photo 1 of 1
Listed by Oakwyn Realty Ltd.
Data was last updated April 18, 2021 at 01:10 PM (UTC)
Bruce Long CCIM, FRI, PREC
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.