Development Land

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact

Poplar Abbotsford V2S 7M1

Industrial, Land Commercial

Main Photo: 34250 MANUFACTURERS Way in Abbotsford: Poplar Industrial for sale : MLS®# C8055616
Prop. Type:
Industrial, Land Commercial
MLS® Num:
Presenting the opportunity to purchase a vacant 2.00 acre industrial parcel in the Sumas Industrial Submarket. The flat and graveled well shaped property offers favorable dimensions for maneuvering large pieces of equipment. Fully serviced and zoned I2, the property offers a variety of opportunities for end-users. With immediate access to the City of Abbotsford’s designated truck route, the property is minutes from Highway 1, Highway 11, and the Sumas US border crossing.
Sale Type:
Name of Complex/Subdivision:
# Other Units:
Lot Area:
2 acre(s)
Acres Freehold:
2 acre(s)
Land Use/Zoning:
Permitted Use:
$65,574.88 / 2023
Services Connected:
Fully Serviced
Water Supply:
Sewer Septic:
Env Assmt Phase:
Cap Rate %:
Other Income:
Effective Gross Income:
Gross Income:
Oper. Expenses:
Net Operating Income:
Tot Gross Sales:
Condo Fee:
Previous Price:
Original Price:
  • Photo 1: 34250 MANUFACTURERS Way in Abbotsford: Poplar Industrial for sale : MLS®# C8055616
    Photo 1 of 1
Listed by Frontline Real Estate Services Ltd.
Data was last updated March 1, 2024 at 02:10 PM (UTC)
Bruce Long CCIM, FRI, PREC
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.